Welcome

Welcome
Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting TheEnemy / Blog. I'll try to keep you updated and informed with all the latest. I'd like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to you all for your passionate support, you're the best fans a band could ever wish for and we have untold amounts of love and respect for each and every one of you! Take it easy! - Tom.

26 May 2012

Streets In The Sky

It's been a hell of a week, Coventry shows were awesome, Manchester was my favourite crowd I've ever seen! London was better than I have EVER seen it, and Glasgow almost bought a tear to my eye hearing you all singing on the way out of the Barrowlands.

Whatever happens in the charts tomorrow, I really don't care! If it goes to number one, the feeling won't be a patch on the feeling you all gave us over the last few days. We always knew this album would be a struggle, and to be honest we always hoped it would get in the top ten, and if it does that then frankly the way the charts are now day, I'll still be well pleased.

More than anything, I'm just proud. Read pretty much every review on iTunes. Makes me feel warm inside knowing we've made an album you all like. That's all I give a shit about. You guys are all that matter. If you're happy...I'm ecstatic!!

This album really is for you, it's yours, not ours. Enjoy it, and we'll see you in the academy's and venues up and down the country! Liverpool, Southampton, Bristol, Newcastle, Aberdeen, Cardiff... Everywhere... Anywhere you want us...

Thanks for buying the album, thanks for your unwavering support people.

Quite simply, we love you.